Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Sections
Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Using data sets Question about template alignement fly-1

Question about template alignement fly-1

Up to Using data sets

Question about template alignement fly-1

Posted by Ignacio Martin Perez Ipiña at July 23. 2019

Hello, I can't align correcty the points and data provided in fly-1 to JFRC2 template, is there a specific JFRC2 template that I should be using? I'm using the one recommended in JFRC2 git. I'm using FIJI/imageJ  and the plugin Landmarks, I load the data, the points, and then when I select the template file it says it's not the correct format for the template file.

Thanks in advance.

Ignacio

Re: Question about template alignement fly-1

Posted by sophie aimon at July 26. 2019

Hi Ignacio,

Is your template file an 8bit tiff? I think that is important for the landmark plugin.

Posted by Ignacio Martin Perez Ipiña at July 26. 2019

Yes, I just solved that error using a .tiff version of the template instead of .nrrd, I still have trouble since I don't have the exact method for each landmark, and it doesn't align perfectly.

I specially don't know how to pinpoint LTL and LTR in the template (I have the .point for each dataset, is the landmarks on the template what I'm not selecting correcltlyI think).

Posted by sophie aimon at August 05. 2019

LT is for lateral triangle. It is call the bulb now: here in the virtual fly brain: http://www.virtualflybrain.org/site/stacks/index.htm?id=FBbt_00003682