Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Sections
Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Using data sets Re: SSC2: overlapping time respective trials animal 171923

Re: SSC2: overlapping time respective trials animal 171923

Up to Using data sets

Posted by Fleur Zeldenrust at April 19. 2017
Dear all,

Firstly: thank you for sharing your data! I am trying to compare them to modelled data, so I am using the whisker recordings as an input to a model, and I will then compare the simulated and recorded neural activity.

However, I noticed that in animal 171923, recording day 2012_06_04, there are several sessions where there is a temporal overlap between the trials. That means that in consecutive time points, the recorded data points have alternating trial numbers (see attached figure). How is this possible: were two trials recorded at the same time? And how should I match this with the whisker recordings? I am just not quite sure how to interpret this.

Thank you for a clarification!

Best,

Fleur Zeldenrust

Attachments

Posted by Fleur Zeldenrust at April 28. 2017

Dear all,

Sorry, there is one more thing that I noted: animal an171923 has 11 sessions. However, in some of those sessions (depends a bit on the volume, for instance sessions '2012_06_07', '2012_06_11', '2012_06_15','2012_06_16' for volume 2) the neurons have different ids than in the other sessions. Is that correct, are these indeed different neurons in those sessions?

Thank you again in advance!

Best,

Fleur Zeldenrust

Posted by Fleur Zeldenrust at May 01. 2017

Dear all,

One more question: in the data description it is stated that "The delta F/F trace was fit algorithmically to extract individual calcium events. (...) " and that these "algorithmically extracted calcium events for each ROI" were included. But I cannot find the calcium events? Or are they not in the .mat-files, but in the raw data? How can I find the calcium events for each ROI?

Thank you!

Best,

Fleur Zeldenrust

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Helvetica} p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Helvetica}