Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Sections
Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Using data sets pvc-2 tuning data missing for cells with 2d stimuli

pvc-2 tuning data missing for cells with 2d stimuli

Up to Using data sets

pvc-2 tuning data missing for cells with 2d stimuli

Posted by Michael Oliver at September 26. 2011

Hello,

There doesn't seem to be the necessary data for generating the orientation and spatial frequency tuning plots for the cells recorded with the 2D stimuli. Based on Jon Touryan's paper it seems these tuning curves were measured, so I was hoping to get that data for comparison purposes.

Thanks!

Michael Oliver

Re: pvc-2 tuning data missing for cells with 2d stimuli

Posted by Jonathan Touryan at December 29. 2014

Hello Michael, yes you are correct. While orientation tuning curves were measured (with sinusoidal gratings), this data was not included in the CRCNS dataset. I believe this was due to in the increased complexity of selecting, loading and processing the tuning curve data. Other datasets on CRCNS may be better suited for this type of analysis. 

Sorry 

- Jon Touryan

Previously Michael Oliver wrote:

Hello,

There doesn't seem to be the necessary data for generating the orientation and spatial frequency tuning plots for the cells recorded with the 2D stimuli. Based on Jon Touryan's paper it seems these tuning curves were measured, so I was hoping to get that data for comparison purposes.

Thanks!

Michael Oliver