Six new data sets added
All data recorded from rodents. Different brain regions and recording methods were used.
- http://crcns.org/data-sets/vc/pvc-6 - In vitro whole-cell patch clamp recordings from visual cortex neurons in the adult mouse. Contributed by the Allen Institute for Brain Sciences.
- http://crcns.org/data-sets/vc/pvc-7 - In vivo calcium imaging of layer 4 cells in the mouse. Contributed by the Allen Institute for Brain Sciences.
- http://crcns.org/data-sets/motor-cortex/alm-1 - Extracellular recordings from anterior lateral motor cortex (ALM) neurons of adult mice performing a tactile decision behavior. Contributed by Nuo Li in the lab of Karel Svoboda at Janelia Farm.
- http://crcns.org/data-sets/ssc/ssc-1 - Calcium imaging data from vibrissal S1 in mice performing a pole localization task. Data contributed by Simon Peron in the lab of Karel Svoboda at Janelia Farm.
- http://crcns.org/data-sets/hc/hc-4 - Extracellular recordings from muiti-site silicon probes from rat hippocampal and entorhinal regions. Contains additional data (including raw data) used for spike sorting of some neuron responses provided in the hc-3 data set. Contributed by the lab of Gyorgy Buzsáki.
- http://crcns.org/data-sets/hc/hc-5 - Simultaneous extracellular recordings from left and right hippocampal areas CA1 and right entorhinal cortex from a rat performing a left / right alternation task and other behaviors. Contributed by Eva Pastalkova. Recordings made while in the lab of Gyorgy Buzsáki.