Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Sections
Personal tools
You are here: Home → Forum → General discussions about the crcns data sharing activity and website → Trouble downloading data

Trouble downloading data

Up to General discussions about the crcns data sharing activity and website

Trouble downloading data

Posted by Roman Koshkin at March 02. 2023

I just registered on the website, logged in without a problem. But when I try to download any dataset, I'm asked to enter the login and password (why? if I'm already logged in). Okay, I enter and I get "wrong login or password". Please help.

Re: Trouble downloading data

Posted by 七七 刘 at March 03. 2023

The reason you need to login separately to download data is that the data is downloaded from a different server than the one hosting the CRCNS.org website.  There recently was a problem with the logins on the server hosting the data, but that has been fixed.  So downloading data should be working now. 

Powered by Ploneboard
Document Actions