Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Sections
Personal tools
You are here: Home → Forum → General discussions about the crcns data sharing activity and website → Problem downloading data

Problem downloading data

Up to General discussions about the crcns data sharing activity and website

Problem downloading data

Posted by Liz A Jaramillo at July 20. 2024

I recently registered on the website and logged in successfully. However, when I attempt to download any dataset, it prompts me to enter my login and password. After entering them, I receive the message: "Error: Invalid username or password." Please help.

Re: Problem downloading data

Posted by Jeff Teeters at July 24. 2024

If you have any special characters (non-ASCII) in your password, try changing your password to one with only printable ASCII characters in it.  If you don't have any special characters in your password, perhaps there was a temporary problem.  I just tested logging in to the CRCNS.org data download site at NERSC and it seems to be working now.

Re: Problem downloading data

Posted by Liz A Jaramillo at July 24. 2024

Thank you so much. Now, I can download the data set.

Powered by Ploneboard
Document Actions