Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Sections
Personal tools
You are here: Home → Forum → General discussions about the crcns data sharing activity and website → A problem with download server

A problem with download server

Up to General discussions about the crcns data sharing activity and website

A problem with download server

Posted by Artem Vasilev at October 04. 2023

I've tried downloaded several datasets (all in the hc series) and no links to https://download.crcns.org/ seem to work. I've checked, it's likely to be a problem on the server side.

Re: A problem with download server

Posted by 七七 刘 at October 04. 2023

The data server is undergoing maintenance today (Oct 4, 2023) from 7am to 7pm.  Downloads should start working again once the maintenance is complete.

Re: A problem with download server

Posted by Artem Vasilev at October 04. 2023

I'm sorry, didn't pay attention to the news bar. Thank you

Powered by Ploneboard
Document Actions