Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Sections
Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Using data sets Cannot download the data of "Fedele T, Burnos S, Boran E, Krayenbühl N, Hilfiker P, Grunwald T, Sarnthein J. Resection of high frequency oscillations predicts seizure outcome in the individual patient. Scientific Reports. 2017;7(1):13836."

Cannot download the data of "Fedele T, Burnos S, Boran E, Krayenbühl N, Hilfiker P, Grunwald T, Sarnthein J. Resection of high frequency oscillations predicts seizure outcome in the individual patient. Scientific Reports. 2017;7(1):13836."

Up to Using data sets

Cannot download ieeg-1 dataset

Posted by fatma krikid at May 22. 2021

Hello, 

I can't download the data of "Fedele T, Burnos S, Boran E, Krayenbühl N, Hilfiker P, Grunwald T, Sarnthein J. Resection of high frequency oscillations predicts seizure outcome in the individual patient. Scientific Reports. 2017;7(1):13836."

Please, I need the help , I could not download the data even though my internet connection is good.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Re: Cannot download the data of "Fedele T, Burnos S, Boran E, Krayenbühl N, Hilfiker P, Grunwald T, Sarnthein J. Resection of high frequency oscillations predicts seizure outcome in the individual patient. Scientific Reports. 2017;7(1):13836."

Posted by admin at May 24. 2021

Are you still having trouble?  I just tested downloading a file from that dataset (ieeg-1) and it seemed to work.

Re: Cannot download the data of "Fedele T, Burnos S, Boran E, Krayenbühl N, Hilfiker P, Grunwald T, Sarnthein J. Resection of high frequency oscillations predicts seizure outcome in the individual patient. Scientific Reports. 2017;7(1):13836."

Posted by fatma krikid at May 26. 2021

Hello,

In fact, I downloaded the data but the download takes too long (12h for 1 patient), but after the download I cannot open the file.

Thanks