Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Sections
Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Using data sets Regarding stimuli files in eye-1 dataset

Regarding stimuli files in eye-1 dataset

Up to Using data sets

Regarding stimuli files in eye-1 dataset

Posted by Harish Katti at January 09. 2011

Hi All, 

I downloaded the eye-1 dataset and uncompressed all 4 archives. I'm not finding the /stimuli directory containing all the original clips. Can you help me out with this ? I can see the eye tracking data, saliency visualisation and also overlay of eye gaze on the stimuli though.

best,

harish

Re: Regarding stimuli files in eye-1 dataset

Posted by Jeff Teeters at January 12. 2011

I downloaded and unziped the first zip file (crcns-eye1-1.zip).  Unzipping it generated a
directory named:
CRCNS-DataShare
and inside that is the stimulus directory.

I think all the zip files put files into the same top-level directory (CRCNS-DataShare).  Maybe you need to specify an option to the unzip command indicating to not replace a previously existing directory.  Or you could unzip each of the zip files inside a different directory.

Just to make sure you got the full zip file, the size I got is shown below:

$ ls -l crcns-eye1-1.zip
-rw-r--r--@ 1 jt  staff  1697749190 Jan 10 11:53 crcns-eye1-1.zip

For reference, here is the directory structure the first zip file
generated for me:

$ cd CRCNS-DataShare/
$ ls
COPYRIGHT.txt                   filelist-sorted-short.txt       stemlist.txt
MPGSIZES.txt                    filelist-sorted.txt             stimuli
README.txt                      filelist-vco.txt                subjectlist.txt
SUBJECTINFO.txt                 matlab                          thumbnails
SUMMARY.pdf                     scripts                         vco
$ cd stimuli/
$ ls
beverly01.mpg           mtvclip07.mpg           mtvclip32.mpg           standard06.mpg
beverly03.mpg           mtvclip08.mpg           mtvclip33.mpg           standard07.mpg
beverly05.mpg           mtvclip09.mpg           mtvclip34.mpg           tv-action01.mpg
beverly06.mpg           mtvclip10.mpg           mtvclip35.mpg           tv-ads01.mpg
beverly07.mpg           mtvclip11.mpg           mtvclip36.mpg           tv-ads02.mpg
beverly08.mpg           mtvclip12.mpg           mtvclip37.mpg           tv-ads03.mpg
gamecube02.mpg          mtvclip13.mpg           mtvclip38.mpg           tv-ads04.mpg
gamecube04.mpg          mtvclip14.mpg           mtvclip39.mpg           tv-announce01.mpg
gamecube05.mpg          mtvclip15.mpg           mtvclip40.mpg           tv-music01.mpg
gamecube06.mpg          mtvclip16.mpg           mtvclip41.mpg           tv-news01.mpg
gamecube13.mpg          mtvclip17.mpg           mtvclip42.mpg           tv-news02.mpg
gamecube16.mpg          mtvclip18.mpg           mtvclip43.mpg           tv-news03.mpg
gamecube17.mpg          mtvclip19.mpg           mtvclip44.mpg           tv-news04.mpg
gamecube18.mpg          mtvclip20.mpg           mtvclip45.mpg           tv-news05.mpg
gamecube23.mpg          mtvclip21.mpg           mtvclip46.mpg           tv-news06.mpg
monica03.mpg            mtvclip22.mpg           mtvclip47.mpg           tv-news09.mpg
monica04.mpg            mtvclip23.mpg           mtvclip48.mpg           tv-sports01.mpg
monica05.mpg            mtvclip24.mpg           mtvclip49.mpg           tv-sports02.mpg
monica06.mpg            mtvclip25.mpg           mtvclip50.mpg           tv-sports03.mpg
mtvclip01.mpg           mtvclip26.mpg           saccadetest.mpg         tv-sports04.mpg
mtvclip02.mpg           mtvclip27.mpg           standard01.mpg          tv-sports05.mpg
mtvclip03.mpg           mtvclip28.mpg           standard02.mpg          tv-talk01.mpg
mtvclip04.mpg           mtvclip29.mpg           standard03.mpg          tv-talk03.mpg
mtvclip05.mpg           mtvclip30.mpg           standard04.mpg          tv-talk04.mpg
mtvclip06.mpg           mtvclip31.mpg           standard05.mpg          tv-talk05.mpg