Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Sections
Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Using data sets alm-1 (anterior lateral motor cortex 1) : use data(spike sorted) for neural decoding

alm-1 (anterior lateral motor cortex 1) : use data(spike sorted) for neural decoding

Up to Using data sets

alm-1 (anterior lateral motor cortex 1) : use data(spike sorted) for neural decoding

Posted by sajad karami at February 25. 2018

Hello,

First of all, thanks for uploading the data. I intend to decoding using this data. But I encountered a lot of information. How to get the Firing Rate and the corresponding mouse behavior?
Thank you very much.

Re: alm-1 (anterior lateral motor cortex 1) : use data(spike sorted) for neural decoding

Posted by Nuo Li at March 02. 2018

Dear Sajad Karami,

There are two demo matlab scripts that show how to obtain PSTH and behavioral performance. The demos are in:

/alm-1/matlab_scripts/demos/

Please also see documentations provided with the dataset.

Best,

Nuo

Re: alm-1 (anterior lateral motor cortex 1) : use data(spike sorted) for neural decoding

Posted by sajad karami at March 16. 2018

Previously Nuo Li wrote:

Dear Sajad Karami,

There are two demo matlab scripts that show how to obtain PSTH and behavioral performance. The demos are in:

/alm-1/matlab_scripts/demos/

Please also see documentations provided with the dataset.

Best,

Nuo

Hi, Thanks for the answer. I've read them over and over again.But I still need help. I want to decoding  and I need to have a Firing Rate in intervals of, say, one second, plus the behavior of the mouse in this one second. But how can I get this from psth?