Sections
Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Using data sets th-1 dataset description

th-1 dataset description

Up to Using data sets

th-1 dataset description

Posted by Ze Henrique Targino at August 03. 2015

Hello everyone,

First, I would like to thank both the CRCNS team and Peyrache and Buzsaki for making the data available to the interested public.

Then, I would like to know more details about the dataset. So far, its about page gives a description about 7 mice, where:

"Three animals were recorded simultaneously in the thalamus and the PoS (21 sessions). In the four other animals, electrodes were implanted in the anterior thalamus and in the pyramidal layer of the CA1 area of the hippocampus but only to record Local field Potentials (LFPs)."

However, in the filelist.txt file we can find listed many sessions for 6 mice (Mouse #12, #17, #20, #24, #25, #28). Furthermore, in the crcns_th-1_session_info.xlsx file, electrode positions are available only for few sessions of 3 mice (Mouse #12, #17, #28).

So, I would like to know how to find more information about the positioning of the electrodes in the remaining mice. Also, would the data of the 7th mouse be available to download?

Thank you very much for your attention.

Cheers,

Zé Targino

Re: th-1 dataset description

Posted by Adrien Peyrache at August 03. 2015

Dear Ze,

Thank you for your interest in our work. Really sorry for the missing data, I'll correct it asap. Last mouse is only one session (but a really good one!).

I'll post a reply on this thread when it's up-to-date.

Regards,

Adrien

Posted by Adrien Peyrache at August 10. 2015

The documentation has now been updated. 

Adrien

Posted by Rong Zhu at October 11. 2018

Dear Adrien, 

Sorry, i can not find the data of mouse #32.  If possible, could you check it? 

thanks so much!

Ron  

Posted by Adrien Peyrache at November 01. 2018

Dear Ron,

Indeed, Mouse32 data were missing. Now uploaded. We also updated the position and angle files for the entire dataset as we noticed a slight issue in the number precision.

Sincerely,

Adrien