Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Sections
Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Using data sets hc-1: suggested files

hc-1: suggested files

Up to Using data sets

hc-1: suggested files

Posted by admin at February 23. 2009

Comment refers to the hc-1 data set (Hippocampus data from Gyorgy Buzsáki lab).

Originally posted March 20, 2008.

Welcome to the data set.

I am compiling the information about SNR of the extracellular spike that corresponds to intracellularly recorded one. Also, those who want to use it for spike sorting perhaps would want good in amplitude and number extracellular units as well. I will upload some measurements that will guide you. But if anyone has an idea what they want to see as a guiding measure - let me know, I can compute it.

For now I can note that the following files contain decent intra-related extracellular spike and number of good/ok other extracellular units.

d7212

d5611

d5331

d11222

d12821

d14521

d14531

d15121

d17013

d17111

d18711

I am going to update some information about the some datasets in the xls sheet later.

Lastly, I will compile a set of matlab routines that are useful in the analysis. Anyone who uses the data is welcome to share the code (matlab preferably) that they produced, so that other people could benefit from it.

Enjoy,

Anton

Re: hc-1: suggested files

Posted by Brandon Mayer at April 29. 2010

Are the matlab routines available anywhere? I'm looking to run some experiments on this data and any code that would ease loading and processing in matlab would be helpful.

Thanks,

Brandon