Sections
Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Using data sets pfc-2 CellsInfo for sleep sessions

pfc-2 CellsInfo for sleep sessions

Up to Using data sets

pfc-2 CellsInfo for sleep sessions

Posted by Ines Guerreiro at July 28. 2022

Hi everyone,

First of all, I want to thank Fujisawa et al for sharing their dataset, and for doing it in such an organized, well-documented way - this is truly appreciated!

I have a question concerning the neuronal information in the sleep sessions of animal 'EE'; more specifically the classification of the recorded cells as pyramidal, interneurons or unknown. 

The documentation mentions that this info is provided for session EE.188, and that 'similar files for other sessions may be added to the data set in the future'. I noticed that this was the case for the working memory sessions (for example, 'CellsInfo' in EE049_Behavior_PFC.mat), but I can't seem to find this information for the sleep sessions EE.046, EE.047, EE.048, EE.050,... Do you have the classification of each neuronal unit recorded for the sleep sessions, and if so is it going to become available some time in the future? 

Thank you in advance for your time!

All the best,

Ines

Re: pfc-2 CellsInfo for sleep sessions

Posted by Shigeyoshi Fujisawa at August 01. 2022

Dear Ines,

We appreciate your interest in our data.

Unfortunately, we only analyzed the data during the working memory task; we just put the raw data for the sleep sessions. Sorry for the inconvenience...

Best regards,

Shigeyoshi