Eye-tracking data from human volunteers watching complex video stimuli (contributed by Laurent Itti lab, University of Southern California).
- About eye-1
- Information about the data.
- Link for downloading eye-1 data set files. Requires logging in with a CRCNS.org account. Allows batch downloading of multiple files. Details about batch downloading are given in the "Alternative Download method" section of the download page.
- Additional items included in the download.
- Collage of stimuli
- Image showing a collage of some of the different stimuli.
- Animation of eye movements
- Animation of eye movements and stimuli.
- Some uses of the eye-1 data set.
- Links to some uses of the eye-1 data set.